What to expect at a Sunday morning service
In the main service:
- a casual and friendly atmosphere
- Sunday morning services that last just over an hour and evening services of around an hour
- thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- prayer time, some prayers are spoken out loud, others are done silently
- live worship music
- traditional organ music (usually Sunday morning services)
- a collection - bags are passed around the congregation, giving is entirely voluntary
For your family
We provide children and young people with age-appropriate, culturally relevant teaching. Your child will hear about God's word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
- a Creche for under 3 years
- a 3 - 6 years group call cBeebies
- a 6 - 11 years group called CBBC
- and an 11+ group called HD
All adults who work with children are DBS checked.